About the Conference
Rosenergoatom Concern JSC organizes the Tenth International Scientific and Technical Conference «Safety, Efficiency and Economics of Nuclear Power Industry» (MNTK-2016) to be held in Moscow, Russian Federation, from 25 to 27 May 2016.
Organizational Committee invites you to take part in the Conference.
Welcome address from Andrey Petrov, Director General, Rosenergoatom Concern JSC
The goal is to provide an opportunity for experience and information exchange on key topical issues of NPP operation and prospects of nuclear power development.
The Conference is intended to to facilitate achieving the following important objectives:
- Ensuring the priority of the NPP operation safety;
- Increasing the economical efficiency of nuclear power units performance;
- Nuclear power units life extension;
- RW and SNF management; provisions for nuclear power units decommissioning;
- Nuclear power engineering development through construction and commissioning of new generation units, development and implementation of advanced designs, including those related to the closed fuel cycle.
Conference structure and topics:
1st Day plenary session / invited reports.
2nd Day section session:
Section 1 «Safe and efficient operation of NPPs»;
Section 2 «Nuclear power economics»;
Section 3 «Nuclear power development»;
Section 4 «International cooperation focused on ensuring NPPs safety»;
Section 5 «Human resource for the nuclear power.
3rd Day plenary session / summing-up.
The following topics are to be covered during the sections session (2nd day):
- Operation, maintenance and repair of NPPs with VVER, RBMK, BN and EGP reactors;
- Engineering support to NPP operations:
- Radiation safety, NPP ecology, emergency preparedness
- Nuclear power economics;
- Development of new nuclear power units
- Advanced nuclear power projects;
- International cooperation focused on ensuring NPPs safety;
- Training of young specialists for NPPs and transfer of veterans’ experience.
The official languages of the conference are Russian and English.
Registration fee for the participation in MNTK-2016 is not charged.